2 hours green screen studio hire for £70 with lights
(free use of pop up greenscreen lastolite for head shots)
Full day video studio hire for £175 including ceiling mounted video lights
If you hire a studio to shoot a video of what ever kind, what you need is a space that is clean, free of clutter, and comes with basic things like a kitchen, toilet and changing room, oh and some flash heads…and if you want to create a good impression and look professional in front of your clients/customers, then this space is made for you. So for a basic green screen set up you are able to use a pop up greenscreen (green screen) for free. For bigger shots we have a few other options for you to choose from when booking the studio.
This is Andy from ‘‘The Awakening Media company‘, while on a shoot in our video hire studio in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
What makes this studio in Leeds special is it’s a studio owned and run by Ady, a videographer himself in Leeds, and he has everything you will ever need for a shoot;
- Makeup organised (not by me honest)
- Tripods with floating heads
- Cameras – you can choose between the Canon EOS 5DSR, Canon EOS 80D or the brand new Canon EOS R mirrorless
- Green screens, free standing and wall hanging
- White shooting zone – this is 6m wide, 3m deep, 3m high….’loadsa’ space…get shooting
The studio is set up as standard for you with firstly; 8 ceiling mounted facing down (strip fluorescent’s); these lights are placed behind two giant screen diffusers mounted just underneath the lights to make it even more even and softer lighting. Then we have 4 daylight balanced spot lights along the back wall and mounted on a sliding track to move where ever you wish them to be, for any special effects or key lighting. And finally there are a further 4 last daylight balanced strip lights for front lighting of the speaker/s or the scene.
You are the videographer, you do what you want to do. But just put it all back the same as when you entered the studio please. but if you do need some guidance then please chat to Ady. Get Ady to set it up for you for a small fee!
What gear do we have for you to hire?
We have lots and lots; this is some of what we can hire to videographers at Big Brown Doors Studio Hire:
- Rode microphones
- Feiyu gimbal for cameras up to 2kg in weight
- Stands at various sizes – *free
- Heavy duty boom arm – day hire charge £25
- Video tripods with floating heads – day hire charge £35
- Black flag/flags – day hire charge £10
- Californian sun bounce reflector – day hire charge £10
- Large black/white reflector – day hire charge £10
All canon cameras hired by us come with a suitable lens for your project – we have 24-105mm, 24-70mm, 70-200mm and a shift lens