2 hours studio hire for only £70 including lights – bring your own backgrounds
Full day photo studio hire for only £175 in Leeds, West Yorkshire
If you hire a photography studio whether as an amateur or as a professional for a shoot, what you need is a space that is clean, free of clutter, and comes with basic things like a kitchen, toilet and changing room, oh and some flash heads…and if you want to create a good impression and look professional in front of your clients/customers, then this space is made for you.
What makes this studio in Leeds special is it’s a studio owned and run by Ady, a photographer himself in Leeds, and he has everything you will ever need for a fashion shoot, a room set, a food shoot….everything!!
Better than the studio I hire in London as it is a private space…you come in and close the door. And you have everything. My elinchrom ring flash was dropped en route to Leeds, and you had one I could hire…amazing place, amazing array of flash gear to hire.
The studio is set up as standard for you with 3 ceiling mounted Elinchrom flash heads aimed at the white ceiling. This is for when you use the ‘white zone’ and its set up to be ultra clean for you for cut outs, pack shots, fashion. There is also 3 overhead flash heads with soft boxes, and then a flash head from the front for the main light. This is a large 1.5m octagonal soft box. The three sets of lights are all independently powered, so if you want a dark background instead of white, then so be it…voila!
You are the photographer, you do what you want to do. But just put it all back the same as when you entered the studio please. but if you do need some guidance then please chat to Ady.
What gear do we have for you to hire?
We have lots and lots; this is some of what we can hire to photographers at Big Brown Doors Studio Hire:
- Elinchrom S35 sun spot (with flash head) – day hire charge £30 – to find out more about this light click here
- Elinchrom zoom elipsoid spot light – day hire charge £30 and you need a 404 flash pack
which is included- this is a wicked light and one that I have used hundreds of times. You can use this for projecting shapes, logos, or just soft hard/soft light to hit a small area! Find out more
- Elinchrom 2/4 D Lites (2 heads) – day hire charge £30 – more information
- Elinchrom RX 4 D Lites (2 heads) – day hire charge £30 – more information
- Elinchrom box light – day hire charge £30, this includes a chic pack to power the light – great for still life, beer & food photography – see this light
- Heavy duty boom arm – day hire charge £15
- Tripods – day hire charge £25
- Black flag/flags – FOC
- Californian sun bounce reflector – FOC
- Large black/white reflector –FOC
- Soft boxes to fit Elinchrom – from 6cm to 200cm in size – *free when you hire our flash heads
- Grills and reflectors to fit Elinchrom heads – *free when you hire our flash heads
- Stands at various sizes – *free when you hire our studio
All Canon cameras hired by us come with a suitable lens – we have 24-105mm, 24-70mm, 70-200mm and shift lens,