‘Look professional’ and use an autocue/teleprompter
Simon Edward’s from www.mydigitalhero.co.uk says, “there is no other studio in Leeds like it. You hire the studio and all the lights are there ready to use, and some are on pantographs so you can pull them down to where you want them to be. And I always use an autocue to give my projects that totally professional feel and look”.
The difference between making a professional video or looking amateurish is not as far apart as it used to be! Using green screen, with a teleprompter (autocue), can really take you to Hollywood. It will transport your production to the next level without a shadow of doubt.
At Big Brown Doos Studio in Leeds we work with all kinds of people. From TV production companies to individuals and wannabes….anybody can hire the studio
“We provide green screen for all users. From a pop up green screen for quick head shots, to a green screen frame 2.5m x 5m which can be moved and used on location. Then we have the green screen cloths. A 6m x 3m green screen cloth to cover the wall or a 6m x 6m green screen cloth that will cove the full wall and floor area.
Our latest addition is a painted green screen floor to use with a green screen cloth for the wall. This gives the ultimate in green screen studios. Brilliant as Josh from Skyward says. Amazing shots Andy Hardwick from The Awakening Media in Leeds.
If you need it; we have it at Leeds Studio Hire
• Set builders and special effects set painters
• Lighting and background services
• Production – hotels, models, flights, castings
• Photographers – assistants, models, stylists, hair & make-up
• Catering – breakfast, lunches (even brunches)
• Equipment set up services – lots of equipment available to hire
• We have an experienced team (Ady) to assist you at all times when needed…
• Wi-Fi available/broadband…as if you could do without it – Virgin (200mb/15mb++)
• Canon EOS camera hire (in our studio only) – Canon EOS 5DSR, Canon EOS R…let us know
• Elinchrom flash equipment and stands