Photography & Video Studio Hire in Leeds | Green Screen Shoots
We start our studio hire facilities and green screen hire from a minimum of 1 hours hire. In, shoot, and out……
The most popular hire period is for a full day studio hire with the hire of some of our lights. And if it is either video or stills, we have the right lights for your shoot.
The studio is 1000 sq ft, with the width of the white shooting area for cut-outs being 23ft (7m) wide & 10ft (3m) high, with the overall length of the studio being 35ft (10m). Elinchrom lighting equipment is all set up and ready to shoot. This is with the flash lights being ceiling hung so there are no nasty lights stands to trip over, and with soft boxes directly overhead and one ‘front facing’ on an adjustable swinging arm to position it just right for you, for that clean soft lighting to keep the area totally white for your shots. The floor and corner joins are curved so you are effectively shooing in a white cove area. Otherwise known as a Cyc or an Infinity background.
To create our ‘white zone area‘ we roll out a white painted lino floor to fully match the white walls and ‘voila’ we have the cyc. Don’t need the white floor….then we roll it up again.
People ask, “what is a cyc wall”?
For green screen shooting, and for daylight shooting in the white zone (especially great for video), we have set up six banks of twin 5ft fluorescent tubes, daylight balanced, for that clean daylight feel. Complimented by 4 new lights; each with 6 daylight fluorescent tubes, and again ceiling mounted. But with the ability to be lowered, or brought down to floor level on stands provided.
Let us know what you need or what the project is and we will advise accordingly. Of course there are other things to consider, like…do you need more lights, do you want a tripod, or would you require an assistant (£100.00 a day), or colorama that we would have ready for you on site, bought from out local Leeds supplier The Flash Centre
Give us a call at Studio hire Leeds to chat about your project requirements – 0113 256 8000
- Kitchen…yes to cook in!
- Model changing room
- Audio recording booth
- Free Virgin Wi-Fi Access (200mb’s)
- On site parking for 4 cars with on street parking also available
- Elinchrom/tungsten lighting – you decide!
- Colorama & canvas backdrops at extra costs!
- A 360° 60cm turntable for products video and photography
What you get when you hire this photography & video production studio
- You get a studio with 8 Elinchrom flash lights already set up in the roof, firing from 3 flash packs – so when you shoot there are no stands to get in your way or be a hindrance
- The studio area in the white zone is lit by 12 daylight balanced fluorescent tubes and work perfectly well with the flash lights and when shooting video, and then you have the new video/daylight lights to compliment them also!
- There are tungsten lights available also – there are some 2Ks, and they are able to light most subjects and backgrounds
- There are plenty of stands and 2 boom arms to hire to get the lights in awkward places
- Not forgetting the FOBA heavy duty studio stand that is waiting for you to attach your camera to if required
Equipment information and useful companies:
We are a family business and have been the UK’s leading Studio Lighting Specialists for over twenty-five years. Dedicated to helping you with all your lighting and digital imaging needs, TFC staff have a wealth of experience in the various fields that make up our industry. We will always do our best to help and offer the best advice we can.
Elinchrom has been at the forefront of photographic lighting technology since the earliest days of studio flash manufacture. A result of constant product refinements and a dedication to research and development, our products are owned and rented by the world’s leading photographers.
Whether you are shooting for pleasure or for profit, Canon EOS digital SLR and Compact System cameras empower you to be creative. State-of-the-art features, superb image quality and intuitive design concepts come together to deliver advanced performance you can rely on and enjoy.
Terms & conditions:
- Anybody/any company that hires the studio must have their own public liability/personal insurance (company or personal), for any/all persons who work in the studio on their project, for any unforeseen events and breakages that may occur
- Studio hire must be paid for before the days/period of hire (day by day if more than one day) – BACs payments are accepted means of payment
- All breakages must paid for on the day after getting the appropriate estimate (online/TFC) – BAC’s payments are acceptable for all payments of hiring or damages
- The acceptance of using our facilities is a complete acceptance of our terms and conditions above – thank you